In addition to offering both a challenging and beautiful course on which to play, Mistwood features a number of unique services, all designed to help each golfer further perfect his or her game. The Mistwood Performance Center is the Midwest’s premier golf training facility, aiming to serve as the foundation for player success, and to help players reach their maximum potential.
This 5,000 square foot building, situated on the south end of the driving range, features:
- 11 heated hitting stations for all-season practice
- 2 teaching bays with state-of-the-art technology, including Trackman & Foresight GC2
- Putting lab, featuring TrackMan & Quintic ball roll technology
- Dedicated club repair room
- Full service bar with 8 flat-screen televisions
- Turf Room for private events
For custom club fittings, club repairs, game improvement and more, be sure to visit the Mistwood Performance Center!