Hole in Run 5K for Autism Speaks
Sunday, April 05, 2020, 07:00am - 10:00am
REGISTER TODAY for the Mistwood Hole In Run 5K Run/Walk
benefiting *Autism Speaks*
Sunday, April 5th
7:00AM On Site Check-in & Registration
9:00AM 5K Start
- Race participants will receive a participation long sleeve race shirt, one free drink ticket that can be redeemed for one (1) Post Race Beer (participants 21+ years of age), and $5 OFF Sunday Brunch at McWethy's Tavern (valid Sunday 04/05 only).
- Post-race snacks will be provided. Soft drinks will be available for anyone under 21.
- Additional food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Awards will be given to the Top Overall Male and Top Overall Female (1st, 2nd, 3rd place of each age group).
- For the safety of all participant: Strollers & walkers to line up towards the back, behind runners.
Pre-race day packet pick up
Friday, April 3rd
12:00PM to 5:00PM
*located in the clubhouse at Mistwood Golf Club
Today - Mar 23 $35.00
Mar 24 - Apr 4 $45.00
*Please note that if you are registering after 04/02/2020 your race packet will not be available for pick up until race morning.
A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT:
Autism Speaks (Chicago, IL)
[ Their Mission ] Autism Speaks is dedicated to promoting solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the lifespan, for the needs of individuals with autism and their families through advocacy and support; increasing understanding and acceptance of people with autism spectrum disorder; and advancing research into causes and better interventions for autism spectrum disorder and conditions.
Autism Speaks enhances lives today and is accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow.
Not able to participate in the race, but would like to donate?
CLICK HERE to donate now to Autism Speaks.
2020 SUPPORTING SPONSORS :