REGISTER TODAY for the Mistwood Taco Trot 5k Run/Walk
for *Ronald McDonald House Charities*
- Race participants will receive a participation short sleeve race shirt and one (1) drink ticket (participants 21+ years of age).
- Post-race Taco Party will be provided! *Additional food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Awards will be given to the Top Overall Male and Top Overall Female (1st, 2nd, 3rd place of each age group).
- Chip Timed: This is a measured 5K Chip Timed Race. A disposable timing chip will be issued to all registrants.
- For the safety of all participants - no strollers and no pets allowed on the course.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit:
RONALD McDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES
Keeping families together and near the medical care they need through a network of local Chapters
Our network of local Chapters has been helping millions of families with sick children find comfort and support when they need it most. Our programs, tailored to meet the urgent needs of each community, can now be found in more than 64 countries and regions across the globe.
Since 1974, RMHC has created programs that strengthen families during difficult times. RMHC provides vital resources and compassionate care to children and their families being served by leading hospitals worldwide. Core RMHC programs — Ronald McDonald Houses, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms, and Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles — provide access to health care and enable family-centered care. RMHC has helped lessen the burden for more than 5.5 million families in 2016.
Not able to participate in the race, but would like to donate?
CLICK HERE to donate now to Ronald McDonald House Charities.