Taco Trot 5K + Party
Thursday, August 15, 2019, 06:30pm
Contact (815) 254-3333
REGISTER TODAY for the Mistwood Taco Trot 5k Run/Walk
for Ronald McDonald House Charities
Thursday, August 15th
5:00PM On Site Check In & Registration
6:30PM 5K Start
*Taco Party to follow*
8:00PM Summer Concert on the Courtyard
- Race participants will receive a short sleeve race shirt and one (1) drink ticket.
- Post-race Taco Party will be provided! *Additional food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Awards will be given to the Top Overall Male and Top Overall Female (1st, 2nd, 3rd place of each age group).
- Chip Timed: This is a measured 5K Chip Timed Race. A disposable timing chip will be issued to all registrants.
- Strollers are welcome.
- For the safety of all participants - no pets allowed on the course.
A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT:
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Keeping families together and near the medical care they need through a network of local Chapters
Not able to participate in the race, but would like to donate?
CLICK HERE to donate now to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Following the event, head up to the Courtyard for our FREE Summer Concert Series
Featuring: Brent Brown
As one of the most prominent up and coming artists from Chicago, Brent Brown pours everything into his music. It is his passion in life and a way for him to spread positivity. Brent’s music is influenced by some of his favorite artists including the Beatles, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Jack Johnson and Otis Redding. He is a versatile musician who sings, plays guitar, bass, drums and dabbles on the keys. Originally from Naperville, he is an accomplished producer with five self-produced albums to his name including his latest release, “Vision”featuring the critically acclaimed song “I Got Soul”.
// 8:00pm to 10:00pm
// NO COVER
// Open to the Public
// Cash Bar Available
// Dancing is encouraged
// Bringing your favorite dancing partner is recommended
// Questions? Concerns?... call (815) 254-7001
Location Mistwood Golf Club